Why is SOUNDCAM so special?
- It is an imaging device used to locate sound sources and to characterize them.
- It is a real time noise analysis camera which consists of a group of microphones — also called microphone array — that are simultaneously acquired to form a representation of the location of sound sources.
- It consists of a microphone array and an optical camera.
- It can extend the time and frequency selectivity and add a location selective component. With this method the sound signal is shown and also a sequence of acoustic images can be acquired as acoustic videos are generated at same time.
- It comprises traditional analysis methods as well, like A-weighting,1/3 octave band and narrow band analysis.
- With Acoustic Camera it can be precisely analyzed that when, where and which part is emitting sound i.e. ' Noise Source Localization '.
- A range of applications like measurements of a washing machine, a motorcycle, a hydraulic pump, a PC, a car and etc.
- With this, one can perform Sound Analysis, Noise Reduction, Quality Control, Free Field Measurement, Far Field Measurement, Near Field Measurement, Aircraft Interior, Wind Turbine, Wind Tunnel, Car Interior and Room Interior.
- Using the same software the biggest advantage of the giant microphone array is the capability to analyse on Low frequency noise & far distance objects also.
- Simple, Lightweight Portable and robust (IP54 Waterproof)
- Integrated Battery (Min 2.5 h)
- 64 Mics, Frequency Range 10Hz- 24Khz, Good Localization Result 800Hz to 24kHz
- 4LED’s for Lighting
- USB Port for Data Export