Approx. Rs 53.6 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
As one of the leading entity of this domain, we are engrossed in providing supreme quality MarineDiesel Engine Analyzer.
This system is equipped with diesel detector. It is made compatible with various software packages available integrated PC for mobile usage. The offered system is manufactured by our ingenious professionals using the finest quality aluminum with the aid of pioneering techniques at our vendor end. Also, this system is extensively demanded to use in several industrial operations.
- High durability
- Weather resistance
- Easy to operate
- DK-20 Single-channel compact portable system for full cylinder pressure analysis AND Automatic Diagnostic
- DK-20/FV Dual simultaneous channel compact portable system for cylinder pressure plus fuel pressure analysis AND Automatic Diagnostic
- DK-100 Multichannel portable system for simultaneous data collection and real-time analysis diagnostic & observation of corrective actions.
- DK-200 on-line systems provide continuous monitoring of engines up to 30 cylinders
- Up to eight engines can be monitored on one vessel and linked to an onboard PC running that runs the online software
- This equipment can provide exact health details of the engine
- The faults if any including non-synchronous behavior of the cylinders will also be indicated.
- Details of power developed by each cylinder and also by all the cylinders together is calculated and displayed
- The unit is portable can be taken to any location or ship to carry out the realistic assessment of engine health in the field whenever doubt arises about the same
- Many more as explained in the literature attached
- Saves fuel
- Minimizes harmful SOx and NOx emissions
- Cuts Downtime
- Pinpoint problems that are starting to develop
- Provides detailed and accurate information of Engines'' Health
- Optimizes Engine''s efficiency
- Advantageous for Old vessels using obsolete offline engine monitoring technology
- Designed for Real Marine Users
- Comprehensive Analysis, Trending and Reporting Software
- Proven Reliability, Accuracy, Ease of Use and Durability. More than 9000 units in use
- The software enables fleet-wide engine comparisons to be carried out at the click of a button. Features such as Shop & Sea Trial comparisons, standard or customized engine reports and the comprehensive analysis features for which the Doctor software is renowned have combined to make if first choice for thousands of diesel engine operators. The software can be downloaded or provided on a USB key along with a guide to enable the operator to quickly familiarise himself with the application. The intuitive nature of the functions makes the learning process even easier. The software is supplied with a suite of sample engine measurements to experiment with. There is no restriction on the number of computers that the software can be used on, so engine measurements can be freely passed between operators, analysts, and managers. Any standard desktop or laptop PC with Windows™ 7 or 10 can be used