Approx. Rs 9.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
The PlantWATCH software combined with the iTi Technologies wireless data acquisition hardware VMU provides a platform to trend, analyse and alarm early machine faults helping to prevent unscheduled downtime.
Some early fault detection examples :
- Bearing and gear wear
- Lack of Lubrication, excessive unbalance and misalignment
- Coupling, belt / sheave, electrical and resonance issues
- Designed – For easy setup of multiple trend parameters
- Trend – Temperature, low mechanical vibration, medium and high vibration and lastly high frequency demodulation.
- Time waveform – For in-depth analysis PlantWATCH provides full FFT spectrum and time waveform analysis.
- Email notifications with trend spectrum data
- Remote data acquisition, remote analysis, display and management
- Variable speed machine monitoring
- Portable setup for short term asset monitoring
- Battery powered system hence expensive power can be eliminated
PlantWATCH software provides FFT Spectrum and time waveform trending, analysis and advanced alarm capability.
- Alarm capability includes an advanced learning feature
- Ten user-configurable band alarms per sensor
- Ten user-configurable trend alarms per sensor
- Automatic alarm profile generator
- Automated e-mail notification
- Web - Internet communications
VMU8, Wireless 8 Channel data acquisition device for vibration, temperature and voltage monitoring, all within a wall mountable or portable 10” x 8” waterproof NEMA 4X (CSA Class 1 2DIV) industrial enclosure.
Hardware specialities :
- 8 channel vibration sensor inputs including tachometer capability
- Built in hard-wired RS-485 communications and Ethernet capability
- Advanced signal processing and storage in onboard memory
- Wireless and wired capability on board
- Wireless distance range 300’ to 2,000’ indoors and up to 2+ miles outdoors. Expensive network cables not required.
Key competitive advantages :
- Waterproof and rugged industrial NEMA 4x enclosures.
- Standard industrial ICP, IEPE, vibration accelerometers
- Each component within the system can be replaced individually if damaged.
- Each step within the system includes wireless capability.
- Low price due to elimination of hard-wired cables
Hard-Wired Protocols :
- Ethernet communications.
A key advantage of hard-wiring each VMU is the increased data acquisition speed provided by wired communications cables
- Mining, power generation, paper mill and other harsh manufacturing environments
- Wireless monitoring requiring
- Remote monitoring needing over web connection
- Working on Ethernet and cellular communications
- Working advanced alarm capability including an automated learning mode